Hello! Hope you're having a great weekend. Today, we have several tongue twisters meant for preschool and elementary students to help them with the pronunciations.
- Knee, knee, kneel on your knee.
- Hour, hour. The heir comes in an hour.
- The clock in the class goes click, click, click, Clickety clack, clickety clack. The broken clock goes clickety clack.
- She saw sea shells by the sea shore.
- Shop! Shop! Shop at the shoe shop.
- Cindy’s chain cut her cheek and her chin when she fell on the chair.