- The goods were ________________ and had to be returned to the store we bought them from. (perfect)
- It was very ________________ of her to insult her mother in front of her friends. (polite)
- His attempt to finish all the burgers was ________________. (successful)
- It is ________________ to advise her on this matter. She will not listen to you. (meaning)
- The ________________ immigrants were being sent back to their country. (legal)
- It is ________________ to come to school without doing or finishing your homework. (responsible)
- The dress she was wearing was quite _________________ for the occasion. (appropriate)
- It was quite _________________ for us to complete all these tasks in one day. (possible)
- He was being retrenched as he was a _________________ worker. (honest)
- There are many _________________ people sleeping rough on the streets of the city. (home)
Refer to the notes here.
You can try to attempt these questions and submit your answers in the comment form below. All the best!