Literature Form 2 (New Syllabus 2016)
Poem My Hero
by Willis Hall
- Language and Style
The language used by the poet is
- easy to comprehend
It is attributive as the poet the persona talks about his parents.
Use of few negative sentences
- He's not afraid of the dead of night,
- He's not afraid of meeting ghosts,
- He wouldn't let that upset him.
There are four lines per stanza.
- Tone, Mood and Atmosphere
- Direct and matter-of-fact
- Innocence and purehearted
- Rhyme and Rhythm
- Stanza 1 - a, b, c, b
- Stanza 2 - a, b, c, b
- Stanza 3 - a, b, a, b
- Stanza 4 - a, b, c, b
- Stanza 5 - a, b, c, b
For other entries relating to My Hero, kindly refer here.
Other entries relating to Literature Form 2 (Latest 2016 Literature Component), kindly refer here.