Literature Form 2
What is Red?
- Alertness and keen observation of surroundings
- Taking things for granted
- Appreciating similarities among people irrespective of their race and religion
- Realising that something or a person is indispensable
- Interdependence of nature, people and objects around us
- Learning to value the obvious
- Red is the warmest of all colours
- Positive versus negative aspects in life
Point of View
Second person point of view
Other entries on Poem - What is Red? Click Here.
Other materials on Literature Form 2 (Click Here).