Literature Form Three
Poem Poisoned Talk - Messages and Moral Values
Through 'Poisoned Talk', the author wants to convey these messages:
Love the environment
We should not pollute and harm our nature. It is for our own good and also for the generations after us. We need a clean and healthy place to live.
Learn to take responsibility for our crimes against nature.
In this poem, the author wants us to really think and comprehend, who is the real killers that should be blamed for the crime committed. All the deaths are caused by pollution, made by human beings.
Protect the environment, stop pollutionA polluted environment is not the best place to live. Hence, we need to stop polluting the environment with our acts. The author has pointed out that many animals have died due to pollution committed by man. We need to do something to stop pollution in order to avoid the destruction of the environment.
- We must love our nature and the environment.
- We must be accountable for what we have done to the environment.
- We must take responsibility for our crimes against nature.
- We must take all reasonable steps to protect the environment.
- We must be moderate in life, avoid being greedy and wanting more than we need so that we will not infringe the right of others.
More on Poisoned Talk (Click Here)
Other materials on Literature Form 3 (Click Here)