Literature Form 2
Poem - What is Red?
- We should be alert of our surroundings and what they offer.
- We should value nature as a source of our needs.
- We should not take for granted what is obvious.
- We should have a positive attitude in our daily life.
- We must have self confidence in doing everything and anything.
- We must learn to respect others despite of their backgrounds because the same thing runs in their bodies i.e. blood.
- We must be brave and courageous in facing the challenges in life.
- We must try to control our anger or temper and be more calm.
- We should not be hateful towards others.
- We must try to change our bad behaviour.
Other entries on Poem - What is Red? Click here.
Other materials on Literature Form 2 (Click Here)