Literature Form 2
Short Story - Cheat!
- School hall - the result of the short story competition is announced in the school hall.
- Lynne's house - she lets go her feeling of disappointment when she does not get first place in the competition. This is also where she keeps her completed work.
- Corridor (in school) - Lynne learns to accept Geoff's winning the competition.
- Corridor (outside classroom) - Lynne blurts out the writer's name Bradburie and Geoff is taken aback.
- School library - Lynne come across William Bradburie's book of short stories and one of the stories is about an elephant which escaped in the park.
- Classroom - class discussion on future careers
- Headmaster Velo's office - Geoff confesses he might have taken the idea for his short story from Bradburie's book. Mr Velos does not qualify him but awards the best story winner to Lynne
- Present time
- School days
Other materials on Cheats!, click HERE.
More materials on Literature Form 2, click HERE.